Sunday, June 21, 2009

(This is Corinne, not Chad. Unforunately, I can't remember my password!)
Yesterday was not that bad travel wise. The flights went smoothly and I had an amazing croissant sandwich for breakfast. I went and entire 26 hours without sleeping so it was nice to finally be able to sleep on a mattress last night.



I'm very excited to see how the rest of the trip turns out. We go to Lomitas today and meet our host families. I think it will be an awesome experience living with people who don't speak my language.



Surprisingly, it has been very cool last night. I was almost a little bit cold this morning. It's also been raining alot which is nice. The humidity so far has been pretty low as well. It actually reminds me a lot of Mexico. I guess that's not too surprising, though. All the smells and tastes and the houses almost made me feel like I had gone back in time a year.

I'm very excited to see what God had planned for this trip. Already, we've seen him working things out to his agenda. Like Sarah and Kiki said, we're all very greatful for your prayers!
-Corinne (Hi mom and dad! I miss you!)

4 comments:

  1. miss you , too Corinne. SOmehow I knew you wouldn't sleep. Tell Jon that we miss him, too. We are praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to here that you guys made it safely!! You are in my prayers! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for giving us an update. It feels great to be connected. All of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

    Love,
    Deb and Bill wirth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you guys had a safe travel. I am praying for each and every one of you for safety, health, and that God would continue to use you in the days you are in Honduras. I can't wait to see each and every future post about the trip and how it is going :)

    ReplyDelete